Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day fun!

Ok, so even though I'm Scottish and when we were little we would wear orange to school instead of green AND take the chance of being the only one's NOT wearing green and get pinched, I still like to celebrate this fun and festive day! (believe me I would check my socks and underwear for just a teeny speck of green wherever I could find! lol)

This is the very first time I've ever made home-made playdough and I absolutely LOVE it! It's SO easy and so pliable, the kids loved it! They were playing with it while it was still nice and warm and I put a sprinkle of peppermint extract in it, so it smelled real nice... If I had remembered I would have put some green glitter in it too!


This is a Leprachaun that Catriona made, hehe, aint he cute! lol
Yummy!
Some fresh playdough for the kiddo's to take home with them...

No comments: