Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nature's Nest as it is today...

Alot has changed in my space since I last posted pics of it! These are the cubbies that hubby built, I just love them and they work so well for the kiddos! I can also use the top of it as a sort of desk, it works out well!
I finally got the long maple table I had been wanting forever for the kiddos! It works great!
The green volour chair was a thrift shop find and I LOVE it! It is so comfy, and get this, it swivels and rocks! I can fit just about 3 kiddos at a time on my lap, lol!
I really cherish all the books, it's hard to put any away for the seasons, lol...I've really been working on my story telling from memory as well...the kids like that.
The Waldorf style kitchen hubby made :) The kids play with this stuff for hours on end!
This is the home-made, wall unit, diaper changing station hubby built, it has been working wonderfully! It just folds down and folds back up out of the way!

No comments: