Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween...


We carved pumpkins... Richard did the ghost!
We made pumpkin masks with paperplates for the daycare kids...

My little witch!
This is the beginning of a woodland walk-through, that the Waldorf school put on as an alternative to "trick-or-treating"! They had all these little scenerios going on in different parts of the woods on this walk, like woodland fairies (teens from the school dressed up) dancing around, a knight fighting a beastly dragon to save the princess, a woodsman chopping wood, a native american doing a ritual dance with sage burning...a sprite or two in the trees playing a wooden flute! I just loved it! Catriona was in awe the whole walk...it was about a 20 minute walk through. What an amazing thing to do for the little ones... At the end they had cookies and cider for everyone...
My niece who was a fairy princess and Catriona...just before we left to trick-or-treat on main street...we only go there as they have so much to see, what a blast!

My oldest baby! Beautiful at 7 months pregnant...


Trick-or-treating at big sisters house!
Me on the end with my sister and my friend! I was a witch, as I am every year, but had to give up my hat to my little witch, as hers kept falling off! hehe
Me and Catriona.

No comments: