Monday, January 19, 2009

Nature's Nest holiDAYS :)

December was a lot of fun with the Child Care children! We kept busy with our imaginations of Santa coming and crafts and activities! It has been far too cold to go out much, like 0 and below, cold!!! brrr!

Giving baby dolls a bath...The one Catriona has is mine when I was her age and the other one is the same doll we found at a salvage store! I couldn't believe it! Mine is over 39 or so, years old!

Yes they all look the same, but those antlers are the kids own hand print and they loved that :)


On this day my niece and nephew visited! The only one not in this picture is the baby, who is 1 year old now! I got her when she was 3 months old...she's still a wee peanut though :)



One of the kids had the left side and Catriona was working on the right...I loved what she did! She is very abstract with her art, just like her big sister!





No comments: