Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching up - July '09

This year for the 4th of July I decided to head up to Easport, Maine where my mother is from and where as a child, we would spend our 4th's there...I have many good memories from those times... It was great to be back and see family and the old stomping grounds!


My brother and my niece in the "Baby doll carriage Parade"


My niece won "Little Miss 4th of July" in the Eastport pageant!!! I was so proud of her! :)





Here is one of the best parts in any parade! :)


Ooo, so loud!



We are BIG Scooby fans, it was so cool to see him in this parade!



Cousins...

Here is my Aunt and Uncle, we stayed here during our visit :)


Aww, close cousins...

The girls have so much fun when together!



And here's an introduction for our newest member of the family~~~Miss Daisy!!!
She is a newfoundlander/lab mix and just as sweet as they come! She lived with my Aunt in Eastport, ME for her first 3 years and is now with us forever :)
Making herself at home already!At the beach with the dog kids! :)

They loved it!

...and so did they!


This is my all-time favorite of Catriona for this summer!

No comments: