Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching up - May '09

Yay, Richard finally got Catriona's room finished!
I love this picture of my sweetie...she's growing up so fast.

Our first camping trip of the summer! Right on the ocean, we had so much fun and will go there again, even if it is just down the road!!! :)


The wooden camp "kitchen" was made by my dad and passed down to me at this first trip out...it is the handiest thing! Keeps everything organized, which I LOVE!
Big happy smiles!


Our first morning...Richard was having trouble with the fire due to wet wood! A running theme on most of our trips this summer! LOL




Breakfast the second morning! Yum!
Home finally :)

There was a lot of interest in dinosaurs during this week that we made these...

My own May fairy :)

These are beeswax candles we made for Mother's Day.

No comments: