Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Catching up - September '09

Early on this fall, we took a trip to Turner, ME to go to Ricker Hill Orchards..
She just stood there making friends with these sheep, she loved them...



John Deere girl!

Bubby and little sis...



Cranberry bog...

My son and daughter...he took her down to see the bog...

This tube was a blast for ALL of them!








She jumped down all around this huge hay stack!




Weeeee...

A regular day... Story time sitting in a doll bed :)

OK, but it was inevitable!!!! They really luv each other! :)

This was a fun early fall project me and catriona and one of my daycare kids...
Beautiful works of art!

Nice fuzzy catepillar!


My new sofa and love seat set! I am really loving them!

Right before I lopped off 5" and it's still almost too long!!


Just as sweet as he looks!!!



Grammy's angel...

No comments: