Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My sister and her family

Aww, I just had add one more photo of Nolka...they just grow and change so fast...this is a recent and just adorable one! hugs, tickles and squeezes little guy! hehe

Oh Alex, you sweet boy...Auntie just loves you to bits...look at how your growing so big and strong... Love you sweetie!


Too cute!!! Nolka and Willow... Look at this girl, is she not beautiful or what! Kelsie is such a beautiful young lady...sporty and very smart! I'm so very proud of her! Love you honey... Aww, I just love this picture of my sister and her newest addition to her family, Nolka......is that not a mother's love or what... Here is Kelsie holding Nolka, and Willow and Alex... This is Julie and Alan on their wedding day... I haven't seen my sister this happy or this content in many years... She has been blessed to find such a serene and compatible soul as Alan.

No comments: