Saturday, November 10, 2007

Current projects!

I'm so excited to be crafting right now...I don't know what's got into me, but I have so many ideas rolling around in my head...I think it's just due to wanting quality toys and clothing for my kids and myself and my family and if I can help provide them with that then I'm going to...I'm blessed with that ability so here I go... :)

This is the Waldorf style doll that I'm still in the process of finishing... It's an easy pattern and making the clothes will be fun!

These mittens were going along great, then I noticed something funny with the pattern instructions so I've had to tweak it myself...I would've started a different pattern, but I really liked how this one was turning out, besides the instructions being wrong...surely it was a typo! I've found this with recipe's I've printed out from websites...so nothing but Betty Crocker for me from now on! lol and of course those family recipe's that have been handed down!

Anyway, I've since found a great Lion Brand pattern for mittens for the whole family and I can't wait to whip some up! I've got two pairs of thumbless baby mittens to make today as well, as both my 3rd cousins had and are having thier baby :)

This also isn't the best yarn, but it's what I had on hand and since these are my first pair of mittens I'd rather practice on it than a gorgeous skein of wool! Oh I can't wait for that wool though!

Ok, these are some cute applique's that Catriona picked out today for her wool coat...they are so cute! But I'm not sure where to add them...the pockets? chest? Maybe just on the pockets... I'll post a picture when I've finished...

And finally, these two adorable doll heads came just like this at our local Salvation Army store! How exciting of a find for me and Catriona, and today I got these cute butterfly's to use as wings to make them into fairies! These are for x-mas...so are the dolls and doll clothes...

No comments: