Thursday, November 8, 2007

Catriona's new coat.

This is Catriona's new winter coat, daddy is helping her try it on for us again... It's wool and slate colored, we love it and hope it keeps her toasty warm! We've been having lots of issues centered around cynthetic fibers, so we went with a wool coat for her this year... I have a wool coat also that I purchased last year. They're pretty warm, but having layers underneath is definitley helpful! I can't wait to crochet her first hat, and one for Nicole and Kurtis too...and myself...and hubby too if he'd wear it :) Next is mittens! And longies if I can find a crochet pattern!


It's a 4t, but it fits more like a 5. But that's ok, we wanted her to get a couple years out of it at least, for what we paid for it anyway! Worth every penny though!
I'm not so sure about the "cap" that came with it, it's kind of big too, but she looks cute in anything :) It will soon be replaced by the one I'm making for her...

You know, I think I might even look for something I can embelish it with around the pockets, like some wool flower cut outs, or even an embroidered design? Hmm, I'll keep you posted ;)



No comments: